Terms and Conditions of Trade
- All prices quoted are subject to the current rate of Value Added Tax, unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to alter any price without prior notice being given.
- Prices are not inclusive of delivery costs.
- Since the conditions under which our products may be used are beyond our control, recommendations are made without warranty or guarantee.
- Risk in the goods shall pass to the Buyer when the Seller delivers the goods in accordance with the terms of the contract to the Buyer or agent or other person to whom the Seller has been authorised by the Buyer to deliver the goods, and the Seller shall have no responsibility for the safety of the goods thereafter and accordingly it shall be the Buyer’s responsibility to insure the goods thereafter.
- notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk the property in the goods shall remain in the Seller until the Buyer has paid all monies owed by it to the Seller under each contract;
- The Buyer shall not suffer any of the Goods supplied to him by the Seller to be seized or taken out of his possession or control under any distress execution or other legal process while any of the purchase moneys payable in respect of the said Goods remain outstanding. If the goods are so seized or taken the Buyer shall forthwith give notice in writing within 7 days thereof to the Seller or should the Seller independently become aware of such event as outlined above the Buyer shall upon demand forthwith:
- deliver up to the Seller all goods as have not been disposed of; and
- account to the Seller for any proceeds of any disposition by the Buyer of such goods.
- Hazardous Materials – The Buyer is deemed to have acquainted itself, its servants and agents, with the nature of the Goods ordered from the Company and of any hazards involved. Furthermore they are deemed to have taken any precautions required under the Health and Safety at Work Enactments or applied legislation or any regulation made there under. The Buyer agrees to indemnify the Company in respect of any claims made against it for events occurring after delivery due to any failure or omission on its part to observe the aforementioned safeguards and requirements.
- In respect of goods supplied on credit, payment is due within 15 days of the date of invoice, strictly.