- Lectures book
- Advanced lectures
- Kit of surgical and prosthetic BoneModels
- Surgical and restorative demo material from DENTSPLY Implants
- Printed and USB material
- Use of demo implants and prosthetic components of DENTSPLY Implants
- Use of miling unit and restorative kit of DENTSPLY Implants
- Use of MPI surgical instrumental kit
- Meals, coffees and attendance certificate in a MPI frame
- Treatment plan in comprehensive implant therapy. The 3A-2B rule and key points of reference.
- Most Apical Buccal Bone Level Protocol.
- Immediate placement and immediate loading for fully maxillary rehabilitations.
- Delayed placement and conventional loading in fully maxillary rehabilitations.
- Designing the ideal monolithic zirconia restoration from a clinical point of view.
- Bi-Maxillary screw retained/ stained zirconia/ gingiva-colored ceramic/ implant-supported/ fixed completed denture.
Maxillary immediate placement and immediate loading MABBL protocol.
Rojas-Vizcaya F. Rehabilitations of the maxillary arch with implant-supported fixed restorations guided by the most apical buccal bone level in the esthetic zone: A clinical report. J Prosthet Dent. 2012 apr; 107 (4): 213-220)
Mandibular implant placement and immediate loading protocol.
Rojas-Vizcaya F. Full zirconia fixed detable implant-retained restorations manofactured from monolithic zirconia; clinical report after two years in service. Journal of prosthodontics 20 (2011) 570-576.
The 3A-2B rule application in single dental implants (optional).
Rojas-Vizcaya F. Biological aspects as a rule for single implant placement. The 3A-2B rule: A clinical report. Journal of Prosthodontics 2013.