- Lectures book
- Advanced lectures
- Kit of surgical and prosthetic BoneModels
- Surgical and restorative demo material from DENTSPLY Implants
- Printed and USB material
- Use of demo implants and prosthetic components of DENTSPLY Implants
- Use of miling unit and restorative kit of DENTSPLY Implants
- Use of MPI surgical instrumental kit
- Meals, coffees and attendance certificate in a MPI frame
About the course:
The ‘Implant Prosthodontics Program‘ is for dentists looking for the excellence in implant dentistry. It is supported by a Certificate of attendance from the MPI and a Certificate from the Department of Prosthodontics in the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill (UNC), acknowledging the successful completion of the program.
The program is one year length spread over 4 sessions; the first 3 sessions (1 session is 4 full days) are at MPI in Castellon, Spain and the last session including the graduating ceremony at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. The program includes theory, hands-on workshops, matherials for the program and case presentation by the attendants.